We at Timpi Yoga would like to extend our appreciation to you for your commitment to enhancing your life through Yoga.
In order to maintain harmony and to preserve the environment, we ask that you read and abide by the following studio policies:
Please sign in at front desk before entering the yoga room.
- The studio will open 20 minutes prior to and close 20 minutes after each class.
- All students MUST be on their mat in the yoga room at the scheduled class start time (not at the front doors of the building)
- First time students must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class for orientation – this includes visiting yoga students, regardless of experience. All other students please arrive prepared for class 10 minutes early to sign in and allow your body to adjust to the heat.
- CLASS PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, AND NON-EXTENDABLE. THEY CANNOT BE SHARED.
- No cell phones or computers are allowed in the yoga room at any time.
- No shoes ANYWHERE in the room, please leave your shoes in the front lobby.
- No gum in the yoga room.
- Please keep your body and feet clean when attending class.
- Please bring a CLEAN mat. We love outdoor bootcamps and crossfit too! If you mat has been in a park or parking lot, please have a separate mat for yoga. You will be much more up close and personal with this mat.
- Arrive on time. Yoga is a discipline; latecomers will not be admitted after 5 minutes into the class–it is distracting, disrespectful to your teacher and fellow students. Class starts in the room- on time. If you arrive at the front doors of the building at the start of class, you are late. (Yes, we know this is the 2nd time that we have mentioned time in the yoga etiquette- it’s that important).
- Do not bring your bags or extra clothes into the yoga room. Leave them in the lockers. You are personal for your own belongings. Please bring your own locks for the lockers.
- Practice silence in the yoga room. Use the time before class to quiet down, stretch, meditate and relax.
- In consideration for those with sensitivities or allergies, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or strongly scented products in class.
- All students must use a WATERPROOF mat AND towel or a Breathe Mat. This is to keep the yoga room as hygienic as possible.
- When finding a spot in the yoga room, please do so quietly. There is room for 2 rows in the yoga room. Please do not block another person’s view of the mirror. In a full classroom you only need to see a portion of yourself in the mirror. Adjust your mat as needed to accommodate others.
- Do not walk through class during postures. If you must leave, please do so quietly.
- Remain in class for the entire duration. This is for your benefit, as well as for the other students in class.
- Place all towels and mats in the laundry baskets provided.
- Maintain tidiness and efficiency while using showers and bathrooms, limit your showers to 3 minutes.
- Please make sure you take away all of your belongings. Lost and found is donated on the 1st of each month.
- All new students must read and sign a waiver-release form before admittance online or when you arrive at the studio.
Class Cancellation Policy
A 2 HOUR cancellation policy is mandatory for ALL of our classes. If cancellation is not made in the 2 hour time prior to class it will be considered a late cancel and the class will be deducted from your account. If students late cancel more than 3 times, a $5 late charge will be applied in addition to class being deducted from your account using credit card on file.
Private Session Cancellation Policy
24 hours cancellation notice needed. If less than 24 hours notice is given we will deduct the session from your account. If late cancels exceed more than 3, for each late cancel the session will be deducted from your account and a $20 late cancel fee will be charged.